by Lee Jensen
(Holladay. UT)

I'm interested in donating a bench at Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon in memory of my late wife. It was her very favorite place in all of Utah. Can you refer me to the correct person/office where I can make inquiry.

Thank you,

Lee Jensen

Comments for Benches

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 02, 2017
Silver Lake Bench
by: Rodney


Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I'm just getting back to this site after a hiatus.

That's one of my favorite places also. I would contact the Salt Lake City Ranger District. They manage that area. They can be contacted at 801-733-2660.

Their address is : 6944 South 3000 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84121

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions-About-Utah .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

Get Your FREE eBook

"The 101 Best Things
To See In Utah"

Completely Revised & Expanded  

We respect your email privacy

New Graphic