Junior Ranger Program - Survival Skills
by Michelle Croft - Park Naturalist
(Antelope Island State Park)
Come and learn:
- how to make a fire without matches.
- what to do if you get lost.
- how to find water.
- And what to put in a survival kit.
These important skills could save your life. Young ones earn a Junior Ranger badge for participating.
For more information call 801-721-9569. The hours for the program are 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Meet at the beach pavilion.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Antelope Island State Park.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.