Who Should I Call If I See A Cougar in Salt Lake City?

by Judy
(Salt Lake City)

Cougar in Winter

Cougar in Winter

We have had some sitings of a cougar on the grounds of our Condo complex in North Salt Lake. Who would we call to relocate the animal if it is possible to do that?

Thank you.


Hi Judy

Call the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources at 801-538-4700. Their address is at:

1594 West North Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84116.

They'll probably be the ones who would relocate the cougar.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions-About-Utah .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.

Get Your FREE eBook

"The 101 Best Things
To See In Utah"

Completely Revised & Expanded  

We respect your email privacy

New Graphic